Awakening Social Practice
March 26, 2012 § Leave a comment
This new programme is now open for bookings.
Together with co-facilitator and Oasis associate Chris Taylor, we will be addressing the key challenges that commercial and not-for-profit organisations are facing today: how to ensure future sustainability, growth and reputation, at the same time as becoming more globally responsible.
Key questions that participants can bring to this three-day programme:
- To what extent is it necessary to think about my organisation in terms of more than just simple (economic) survival?
- What are relevant ways in which my organisation can engage with and be effective on environmental, social and ethical issues?
- Which models and frameworks would enable my organisation to:
- Address the triple bottom line (economic sustainability, social good and the environment)
- Measure impact
- Establish effective processes for cultural and behavioural change by individuals and the organisation as a whole?
- How do I stimulate change in my organisation to engender a purpose relevant to the 21st century?