Training dates announced
November 4, 2013 § 2 Comments
My Supervision Skills course for supervisors of mediators is running again as an open programme.
For more information and details of how to reserve your place, download the following brochures:
This one-day programme is accredited by the College of Mediators (6 CPD points).
Feedback from previous courses:
- “I felt comfortable to share my views with the rest of the group which I don’t normally feel able to do; so I was definitely more vocal and this was down to John’s training style and relaxed atmosphere. Brilliant!”
- “I was particularly impressed with the sensitivity and knowledge that John brought to his role as facilitator and the way he supported each participant to find their own voice.”
- “I really enjoyed the content, delivery and encouragement. I feel positive about becoming a supervisor.”
- “I feel that John is really skilled at enabling creativity and also clarity – I always feel much ‘freer’ after a coaching session.”
- “Relaxed contributions created by John made contributions easy.”
I’m really looking forward to running these programmes again; hope you can join me in London or Edinburgh.